Project activities were set on several different methodologies based on non-formal approach.
Realizing a main project activities, youth gained a sense of self-worth, and ability to influence changes in their own lives and the wider community. Especially, to increase the civil society pressure on the public authorities and business sector for strengthening their roles in implementation of policies for SDGs and ultimately to mainstream into their national plans, strategies and budgets.
* Developing multi-functional website platform ‘YouLEAD’ and Social media;
* E-guidebook "YouLEAD: SDGs & Social Media";
* E-guidebook "YouLEAD: We Only Get One PLanet";
* E-guidebook "YouLEAD: Smartphones - Myth vs Fact";
* E-guidebook "YouLEAD: Youthpass & Recognition of Youth Work";
* Producing 25 short movies about project topic;
* Created 17 Kahoot quizzes. One per each SDG;
* Mobile application dedicated to practical implementation of 17 SDGs;
* Developing promotional materials (banners, posters, leaflets, newsletters etc.);
All outcomes are free of charge on the project website & social media.